Astro Multi Purpose Tool is a compact tool which has the following six features:
1. Screwdriver is in the front of the tool.
2. Spanner is on the top of the tool (opposite side of the hammer).
3. Hammer is in the bottom front of the tool. This hammer can also be used
to break the space rocks and collect them in the compartment for further research.
4. Compartment is on top of the tool to store screws, nuts, bolts and space rocks.
5. A hole in the front of the tool is designed to hold small flash light which can help to see in the dark.
6. Three rings one on the back & two on the sides to tether and clip. This helps the astronaut to hang on to the tool in case it is dropped. These can also be used to hold and grip the tool.